um love my life rn
this is adorable! thanks for the lil nomination. hmm, five things i like about myself…
1. i know every single lyric to every single song ever recorded by panic at the disco.
2. i have a tiny mole-like freckle thingymajiggy on the left side of my back dead-smack on the crease of my shoulderblade. i think it’s extremely sexy.
3. my ears are lopsided, therefore as i wear my glasses, they too are noticeably lopsided. it’s quirky in the best kinda way.
4. my braveness is remarkable. i am still baffled by how easily i uprooted the only life i’ve ever known by replanting it in a new continent. moving to france is still surreal to me, yet it happened, and i am comfortable. home is a concept that only lies within me and does not associate with a particular location but rather a feeling (or a certain mélange of feelings perhaps).
5. i admire and deeply value my ability to let love in with such ease. it is important in this life to love. to love greatly, widely, and purely. cheesy, and a bit cringeworthy yes, but it’s the truth; people are afraid to love. i am not. and usually, i can let love go as easily as i can let it in. it’s healthy. bitterness is unnecessary.
goodness gracious i’m on a really old cellphone right now and it’s 4:30 in the morning, excuse me for maybe not answering this very well!
update: i still have no idea what’s going on
i have no idea what’s going on